Monday 21 January 2013

Watercolour


As school goes back in a little over a week and I've done little to no homework, I decided to go to the library (which is where I'll be spending the next year of my life.. Hello year 12, goodbye social life). Getting there an hour before it opened wasn't ideal but I did what any blogger would do; grabbed my camera and walked aimlessly looking for walls and parkland trying to find a decent place to take some snaps.
I wasn't really dressed to the nines as I may or may not get a couple of stares if I was writing out my psychology notes in a ball gown, but I still like the combo of this watercolour floral dress with tough-ish boots. True to my indecisiveness, I love mixing something feminine with something a little edgy.








3 comments:

  1. thank you for your sweet comment on my blog! i really love your blog and style, maybe we can follow each other? (:

    www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely casual outfit - I like the print on your dress :)

    AwayFromTheBlue.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete