Thursday 17 January 2013

London Calling!

There's something about England, particularly London, that has made me dream of living there since I was very young. Sitting here now in 40 degree heat down in Australia makes my dream of cool weather and a wardrobe full of coats, boots and stockings even more desirable.
Ive recently stumbled across fellow fashion blogger 'wishwishwish' who resides in little old London. Her pictures are amazing and I definitely recommend checking her out if you haven't done so already! Red telephone booths, the union jack, the busy streets *sigh* take me there!
Don't get me wrong I ADORE Australia, particularly Melbourne where I currently live, however this summer heats sure gets me down. Winter fashion is so much more exciting! Layers upon layers of jumpers and coats, stockings in every colour you could dream of and some yummy hot chocolate to match.

What's your favorite seasons style? And if you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

1 comment:

  1. I love winter style. Love the last look

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete