Tuesday 15 January 2013

Get your study on!

I wore this to lunch, followed by a study day at the library with a few close friends. It's quite hot in Melbourne today so I wanted to wear something light and simple, yet still on trend and chic. Virtually everything pictured are classic pieces that all women have in their wardrobe (or should consider investing in, seriously guys I practically LIVE in this stuff!)
My striped tee from Sportsgirl and tailored cotton shorts from Supré (super flattering may I add) are incredibly versatile, comfortable and will never go out of style.
This structured black, quilted handbag was perfect for carrying my textbooks and laptop!
My studded ballet slippers add an edge to the look while the black belt and pandora bracelet bring everything together. Love!

Thanks for reading, Maddy xx

No comments:

Post a Comment