Saturday 19 January 2013

Button up

Firstly, I deeply apologise for the quality of my photos so far. My camera unfortunately passed away upon the birth of my brain child to start blogging, and I'm currently in the process of buying another.
Back on topic, I love my outfit today! We had a moderately cool day for an Australian summer, typical Melbourne, so I jumped at the opportunity to slip back into my skinny jeans. One of the easiest ways to get a preppy-esk look is to layer a collared shirt over a jumper, as I did here. I absolutely adore this vintage bag, however I saw one similar at K-Mart of all places. So if you're after one similar, try there, the resemblance was uncanny!

Thanks for reading,
Maddy xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey love, im new to your blog and i love it! im a new subbie too.. make sure you check out my blog! i work hard to inspire daily and would love to talk! xo
    heres my latest, how to have beautiful acne free skin, more energy, and loose those stubborn last pounds.. http://www.stephypenny.com/2013/01/healthy-body-series-hot-lemon-detox.html

    ReplyDelete